I just had this sudden craving for Taiwan sausages and off I go to the supermarket after exams. I didn’t want to spend too much money for a simple meal, since I still have frozen prata (quite a lot of them) left at home, I though of a special sausage pizza. It’s all sausage, isn’t it? Just a little different. *Giggles*
Crusty Taiwan Sausage Pizza (Serves 1)
1 frozen roti prata (Chinatown brand)
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 Taiwan pork sausage, sliced
1 white button mushroom, sliced
3 tablespoons mozzarella cheese
1/4 teaspoon dried parsley (garnish)
1. Pop frozen roti prata into toaster until it is a little crispy on both sides, poke a few holes to make sure it doesn’t get too puffed up.
2. Spread mayonnaise on the roti prata.
3. Put Taiwan pork sausage, white button mushroom and topped it with mozzarella cheese.
4. Continue toasting until the cheese has melted and until side of the roti prata looks brown.
5. Garnish with dried parsley and it’s ready to be served.