Finally tried Gyu Nami’sbeef don after seeing it multiple times on Burpple.
There’s only one item on the menu so there’s other options, not even add-ons. $10 for a small bowl, although it was just nice for me. Beef is tender and soft but the rest was quite disappointing. Would be nice if they could include furikake in the rice and replace mayo with brown sauce. Won’t be back again.
I made teriyaki chicken salad. Gotta watch my diet, especially my dinners.
Having Tako Katsu burger again. Yum.
Dinner of the day
– Thai glass noodle salad (yum woon sen)
– Stir-fry celery
– Salted egg chicken
– Apple, white fungus with almond in honey water
I bought a pack of curry leaves for the salted egg chicken but I only need a sprig of it. Haha. So I did a search online on how to store the rest of it.
- Wash the leaves thoroughly
- Remove the leaves from the stalk, place the wet leaves on a kitchen towel and gently pat them with the towel to remove excess water.
- Place the leaves on a large tray and spread them in a single layer. Place the tray in a cool shade inside your home and leave them to dry. Cover with a thin cloth if there is dust.
- Depending on the weather, the leaves will dry in 2-3 days. It is important to dry them in shade to retain as much flavour. Sun drying is faster but will result in loosing most of the flavour and aroma.
- Once dried, store the dry and crisp curry leaves in an air-tight container and use it whenever needed just like fresh curry leaves. You can also pack them and send them as gifts to your family and friends who live outside India!
- Dried curry leaves will crumble very easily, so store them in a big container.
McGriddles at Punggol Safra’s McDonald’s, get a free dessert if you are a Safra member. We shared one dessert though, if not we won’t be able to finish it.
McGriddles got a little bit too much for me halfway, too doughy.
Dinner of the day
– Teriyaki mackerel
– Korean seaweed porridge
Dinner of the day!
– Three Cup Chicken
– Potato omelette
– Stir-fry naba cabbage
In my future visits to Chen’s Mapo Tofu, I’m only going to have their Tenshin Don; Wok-fried crab omelette on rice. Although I still cannot finish the rice but just having the omelette itself makes me so happy.
Finally opened my box of Kit Kat x Tokyo Banana. Don’t worry it’s not expired. Hahahahha! The marriage of two popular snacks is perfect; chocolate covered treat with moist creamy banana filling sandwiched between crispy wafers. Mmmm…
Other than my corneal abrasion, I’m having a little cough too. Monk’s fruit with chrysanthemum tea to soothe the throat.
Our mattress from Tilam King is finally here! Made the bed too, sheets were washed since last week to prepare for this day.
Dinner was a very thick soup made with the leftover apple soda braised pork sauce. Thumbs up.
TC bought me a piggy bank as my birthday present because I have been looking for old-school plastic piggy banks. Hahahaha! Now we have couple piggies, since he got one for himself too.
Oh, I’m on medical leave because of my corneal abrasion, it’s still very painful.
Prepared a quick lunch.
Found this grilled corn at Ang Mo Supermart.
Had dinner with parents at Sushi Express and chose my own cakes again from Pine Garden; Gula Melaka Attap Chee and Triple Layer Chocolate. Attap Chee will be nice if the gula melaka was crunchy.