It was so pillowy soft. 🤩
- 100g glutinous rice flour, sifted
- 120ml water
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp shallot oil
- Mix glutinous rice flour, salt and water. Stir into smooth batter.
- Heat the shallot oil in a nonstick pan.
- Pour in the batter and allow it to cook over medium-low heat. Turn and fry until the batter turns opaque and is cooked through.
- Place the mixture on plate or tray containing topping of choice.
- Use a pair of scissors to cut the cooked glutinous rice paste into bite-sized pieces.
- Roll each piece in the topping until fully coated.